Skip to main content

Tudor Estate Sugar Mummy Mombasa Kenya

Tudor Estate Sugar Mummy Mombasa Kenya
 Am Shirley 35 years from Tudor Estate in Mombasa. I came across this platform and admired your prowess madam in connecting lovers and mates. Looking for an interesting soul mate for a long term relationship. My desire is a successful engagement with an intelligent hunk man. A committed man who would be ready to take care of my property here in Mombasa and also 

Tanzania Arusha. I own a mass of land in Arusha and a mansion in Mombasa and Nairobi Kenya. Working in cooperate company and big shares in several business partnership in Nairobi CBD. Am ready to create time and availability to share moments of romance and affection adequately.

I love spending time at the coast beach resorts and sailing at my free time. My intended should be a matured gent with integrity and self disciplined. A Kenyan matured mid aged and quite youthful. I expect honesty, trust and loyalty as a head start to our engagement for a successful relationship. More over he should be healthy and strong with a good stamina. He should be active and positive towards my decision as well as a good manager trust worthy. Also a visionary attitude towards achieving greater heights together. Promising to fund his ideas and promote him to a financially stable position. When composed to the above qualities I believe a great journey of success will follow us. I appreciate your great work and concern admin, please choose one for me wisely then contact me to connect.

For instant connection to sugar mummy Shirley, Kind text/ click WhatsApp +254707989921 Admin Carol!

For instant hookup
HOOKUP FEE IS KSH550

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abby A stable mummy in Nakuru

 Hi admin. Am Abby 39 Years, Seeking an August man. Nakuru Single mom, love this city, love good people. I’m shy sometimes, and you just have to find a way to bring it out of me. I’m caring, loving, loyal, funny, fun to be around. I do not like drama. I Like everything about fashion, shopping, cars, movies, safaris etc. I’m a wonderful mother. my son is my world. Telegram/WhatsApp 0701333796 admin for instant connection, HOOKUP FEE IS 550 Also need to get/be a Sugar Mummy or Sugar daddy? Email> admin@sugarlovershub.co.ke Tagged: Authentic Sugar Mummies KenyaAvailable SugarmummiesSugarmummies NairobiWhatApp 0701333796 Admin for instant connection Post navigation ← Sugar Alicia 42-Years #mummy, Nairobi

Explore With Sugar Lover Dina Mummy From Voi

  Hi, My Name is Dina Sugar mummy from Voi, Taita Taveta County. I like experiencing new things. I mean in terms of sexual exploration, you get it. My hobbies are travelling, swimming, watching and visiting nice places. I hope to find my other half here. A brave and creative gentleman who can would make me cum merrily each moment. I would accept any man above 25yrs physically approachable. He should be readily available to take my tight Couchie to paradise. Especially when ready to love me and look into my eyes and I will be able to be free with him. He should should have some experience and strong enough to maintain his stamina. I don’t want to make him my pet though I expect maximum respect and dedication in the relationship. The road to successful relationship is always on our sugar love hands. Some petty mistakes can be avoided by being dynamic and understanding each other. I have the wealth though I allow him to keep his account private. I can easily know when a man is serious wit

Meet Sugar Mummy Linda From Lanet Nakuru

  Hi admin, meet me Linda Sugar mummy from Lanet Kenya, 29 years. Am a loving sugar mummy yet I have not meet a man endurable and loyal to me. Then I got your details from a friend you connected a week ago. I will meet you and share my adventure and experience. For the least ready for a long term relationship. Also I like sharing moments with epic stories. More over traveling and adventure with a good partner, riding and visit new places. Am well developed and financially stable. Also I have got properties in Nairobi, a mansion in Naivasha and Nakuru. I like mostly deal with gems and precious stones. Attracted to a tall man with a great sense of humor and deep voice. In to being muscular that’s an added advantage. My preferred age is that above 26yrs. Should not have emotional issues that he can not control. Moreover he should be honest and creative and I will always reward him with tips. He should at least be less political minded. I am most happy in control and sugar loving too. With